Wednesday September 13, 2017
6 PM - 8 PM
900 Main St. Pleasanton, CA 94566
Welcome to Home Buying 101. This seminar will cover all of the important topics of the home buying process including:
How to get pre-approved
- How much money do I really need to buy a home?
- What kind of programs are there for me?
Finding the right home and how ( And no it's not Zillow)
- The most effective way to search for homes
- How a REALTOR® can benefit you
You found the right home... Now what?
- How to write an offer that gets accepted
- How to simplify the contract
What is Escrow?
- Why we need Escrow
- How does it benefit me?
And much more!
If you have plans of owning a home, now or in the future, this is a must for you. Don't miss this great opportunity!
- Kim Ott
- Justin Ramos
- Sean Tannenbaum
- Wendy Tannebaum- Diversified Mortgage Group
- Sally Andreetta - Chicago Title Company
If you have any questions feel free to contact us at [email protected] or call 510-673-7004